Janome CP3000 Professional
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA!!
Take your professional finishing to the next level with the CoverPro® 3000P. Equipped with an industry-first, built-in top cover hem guide, you’ll now have the ability to create industrial-quality top cover stitches with ease. The 3000P features an enhanced Tension Level Control (TLC) that gives you added precision in adjusting thread tension for fine knit and standard fabrics.
Enjoy smooth, consistent stitching made possible by Janome’s ball-bearing driven motor shafts that provide vibration-free sewing. Other classic features include triple-needle and double-needle cover and chain stitches, and a free-arm configuration for those tight spots.
Add the hassle-free built-in needle threader and 3 LED light locations, including our exclusive Hi-light, and you’ll see how Janome’s long-standing reputation of precision engineering has your ultimate sewing needs in mind.
- Built-in top cover stitch function
- 3 Bright LED lights – retractable and built-in
- Built-in needle threader
- Foot pressure adjustment dial with guide lines
- Integrated main shaft ball bearing
- Extra large bed space 4” x 5.5”
- Fine Mode switching mechanism
- Tension level control
- Free arm
- 1, 2, or 3 needle
- 2 or 3 needle top cover stitch
- 2 or 3 Needle cover stitch
- 1 Needle chain stitch
- Stitch length 1 to 4mm
- Stitch width with two needles: 6mm (standard), 3mm (narrow)
- Stitch width with three needles: 6mm (3mm + 3mm)
- Differential feed ratio 0.5 to 2.25
- 5 Cones of thread included
- Accessory box with clear view foot, tension release clip and needle set Includes: Foot controller, dust cover and instructional DVD