Black/White 5 Nylon Gold Coil Zippers and Slider/Pull
#5 Zippers by the Yard contain 3 yards of Black/White Stripe Zipper tape with Nylon Teeth and 9 matching pulls. Coordinate the zipper tape color with your fabric and match the zipper teeth color with your purse hardware! Easily cut and sew through the nylon teeth while achieving the appearance of metal teeth.
- Easy to sew shiny nylon coil with the look of metal.
- 2 way sliders, so you can add pulls from either direction.
Zipper Slider with Pull Installation:
- Add all sliders at once and have them on the tape ready to go, or cut zipper lengths individually and add the pulls as you need them.
- Open up 1 end of the zipper a few inches, it doesn't matter which end, it's a two-way zipper!
- Hold a zipper slider with pull in one hand, with the rounded side down, and slide one side of the zipper tape up into opening of the slider until it just catches inside. Grip this side of the tape and the slider now with 1 hand, holding them firmly together.
- Slide the other side of the tape up, and into the slider. Firmly pull down the zipper pull.