Paper Pattern - The Necessary Clutch Wallet
The Necessary Clutch Wallet isn't your ordinary wallet. Carry your cell phone/mobile, cheques, cash, cards, coins and still have room for your favourite lipstick or even personal items. With its closed ends, everything is safe and secure and there is never any worry about anything sliding out.
This pattern includes 50 full colour photos. (Black & White in the paper version.) The curved patterns pieces are full size, and include seam allowances. Cutting instructions provided for rotary cutter, ruler and mat to cut rectangular fabric pieces. Pattern instructions are provided in both imperial and metric measurements. NOTE: This pattern is NOT WRITTEN FOR DIRECTIONAL FABRIC!
Secure your clutch wallet with either a snap fastener or a professional looking twist lock. (1-3/8" x 3/4") is recommended.
**** You are purchasing a Printed Paper sewing pattern only, not the finished product. This item will be shipped to you
This pattern is suitable for an intermediate sewer.
APPROX. FINISHED DIMENSIONS:
- Length: 8” (20 cm) across bottom
- Height: 4” (10 cm)
- Depth: 1” (25 cm) wide at bottom.
FABRIC & INTERFACING:
(Yardages are approximate)
- 1 Fat Quarter (18” x 22” or 46 x 59 cm) Exterior fabric (quilting cotton)
- 1 Fat Quarter (18” x 22” or 46 x 59 cm) Lining fabric (quilting cotton)
- ½ yd/0.5 m Pocket fabric (quilting cotton)
- 2 yd/2 m 20” wide Fusible Woven Light-Medium weight interfacing (Such as Pellon #SF101 Shapeflex or heavier)
- 6” x 9” (16 cm x 23 cm) Scrap of Pellon Peltex 71F Ultra Firm Stabilizer or similar, fusible one side is preferred.
TOOLS & NOTIONS:
- 8” (or longer) dress zipper with nylon teeth (1” or 25 mm wide.)
- 1 Small Turn Lock (1 3/8” x 3/4”) or 1 Heavy duty snap.
- Water-soluble Erasable Marking Pen, or Chalk Pencil
- Rotary Cutting Tool, Mat, and Large Ruler
- Fraystop or Fraycheck, fray stopping liquid (optional)
- Super strong Fabric/craft glue meant for fabrics and metals for Turn Lock
- DST - Double sided wash-away fabric tape such as Wondertape by Dritz (Or fabric glue to substitute)
- Thread to match all fabrics
- Jeans sewing machine needle, used to sew through tightly woven fabrics.